Discuss Baxi Duo-Tec GA40 pre heat and settings? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Baxi Duo-tec 40GA has
the factory default parameter setting to 00, being "instantaneous appliance" ie. the setting 03 "instantaneous appliance with pre-heat function" is not the default. Given the preheat is marketed as an advantage, why is it not the default?

The installation I am dealing with has the pre heat off, but still sends a very hot plug of dhw before moderating to the set point, so it appears there is pre heating even in the 00 setting? Is this "normal"? Can not seem to get clarity on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Duo-Tec GA40 pre heat and settings? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I’m having a problem with my Baxi combi boiler and wondering if anyone is able to help. In short, the water isn't heating. A few months...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am currently having an issue with my Baxi Duo Tec 40 HE A not maintaining a constant temperature for the domestic hot water. With a...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the rather unusual part-time variety of a GSRE, training self-funded and slowly trying to make my way and...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a problem with our boiler (Baxi Duo-Tec 28 Combi ErP). The hot water is fine but the heating is not working properly. The issue with...
Replies
Views
K
These things are murder! I service around 20 or so of them a year on a holiday park in Cornwall after advising the owners to stop fitting them...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock