Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi combo 80 eco Temperature Thermostat replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spadge69

Hi,
I have a boiler tech coming around this weekend to replace a couple of sensors on our 80eco. He (rather helpfully) suggested that I could buy the parts myself as he gets his parts through his weekday employer who charge full whack and sent me a couple of links to the parts needed. The temp sensor was ordered fine, but the link he sent for the temp stat was actually for the 80e not 80eco and looks different to the one I saw in the boiler. No reset button but otherwise similar in size etc. Can't get in touch with the tech but have time to order another for tomorrow. Can't find the one with reset button online and the part seems to have been updated/replaced/discontinued. Will the thermostat for the 80e work in the 80eco. Going by the online manuals the max temps are the same regards dhw and ch?
Thanks

Hi,
I have a boiler tech coming around this weekend to replace a couple of sensors on our 80eco. He (rather helpfully) suggested that I could buy the parts myself as he gets his parts through his weekday employer who charge full whack and sent me a couple of links to the parts needed. The temp sensor was ordered fine, but the link he sent for the temp stat was actually for the 80e not 80eco and looks different to the one I saw in the boiler. No reset button but otherwise similar in size etc. Can't get in touch with the tech but have time to order another for tomorrow.

Why can`t you reply to the email & link he sent asking for another link? Also can`t see you buying it online for tomorrow now.

Last edited:
Why can`t you reply to the email & link he sent asking for another link? Also can`t see you buying it online for tomorrow now.

First thing I did, couldn't get hold of him by phone either. Thanks for the reply

Your gsr, assuming you have one, should be doing the looking. Not you.

You need a better gsr.

And here endeth the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi combo 80 eco Temperature Thermostat replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock