Discuss Baxi 105e he hot water intermittent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jnrcol

DHW only works sometimes am i right in thinking its the diaphragm on the DHW side?

need more info to help there matey , welcome to the house of fun jnrcol

its pretty random when i first looked the person said the water wasnt getting hot on occasions but fired up every time i tried so i changed the sensors as i had two spare, then got called back but this time the boiler wasnt registering demand for hot water with the tap running.

its pretty random when i first looked the person said the water wasnt getting hot on occasions but fired up every time i tried so i changed the sensors as i had two spare, then got called back but this time the boiler wasnt registering demand for hot water with the tap running.

I'd considder checking the h/w flow switch, see if its making if not then you'd be most likely right 1st post IMO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 105e he hot water intermittent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Got intermittent hot water coming the from a combi boiler to kitchen mixer tap when it hits the T junction for the upstairs bath it's hot, but on...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock