Discuss Bathroom drainage problem in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Ste graves

What’s that blank for on my pedestal p trap? It’s like a extra bit that comes up with a blanking cap on the top?

My bathroom sink drain makes a lot of gurgling noise when it’s finished draining.

I’ve had drain unblocker and a snake down there but not made a difference. I’m not a plumber by any means but from what I’ve read it sounds like it might be vent related.

The waste water goes through a P Trap, then under the floor where it appears to be fed outside to the soil pipe then it all drains out to a septic tank.

Cheers for any advice.

Reply to Bathroom drainage problem in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock