Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Bath without anti vac trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I've got a bath to fit that happens to be on the end of a waste/ soil pipe run. The bath has come with a waste and trap all connected up. However the trap is not anti-vac, will this be a problem anything I can do to over come this?

Quite possibly, best to insert a mcalpine antivac tee/ socket which fits inline.

i wouldnt worry baths very seldom empty the trap as the shape means there is a lot of run of water which refills the trap even if the initial flow empties it if yoyur not having problems i'd leave it

http://m.NoLinkingToThis/p/floplast-air-admittance-valve-32-x-40-x-50mm/42968?filtered=true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bath without anti vac trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock