Search the forum,

Discuss Bath waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

docdon57

Hello i am replacing an old bath with a new P bath.
The old one has the wast on the right but the new one is on the left it has to be this side for the shower and the run is all most
Horizontal. Can it be pumped up hill.

You could pump it uphill with a saniflow type pump , but you would have no where to put it

The waste must fall other wise it'll never drain,
Can you not lift the bath up higher?

You tilt your glass to drink from it. The same principle applies here.

Last edited:
You could pump it uphill with a saniflow type pump , but you would have no where to put it

This will make you laugh Jon .................

Once saw one where the waste pipe from the bath came down through the ceiling and was then pumped back up to the same room. I kid you not!

This will make you laugh Jon .................

Once saw one where the waste pipe from the bath came down through the ceiling and was then pumped back up to the same room. I kid you not!

Lol , yep beggers belief that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bath waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to replace the bath panel on my P bath, but it came with the house and I don't know what type it is. It has a fairly small bulge for the shower end of the bath, so a lot of p bath panels wouldn't fit. I've checked the most popular bathroom places with no luck. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, Can someone help identify this bathtub please as I need to replace the side and back panel but can't find what it is. I know it's a P Shape but all the ones I have seen have the taps at the end of the bath and not on the side like this one, also the dimension of the bath tub is standard...
Replies
Views
When I turn on the shower or bath, initially the pump runs (quite loudly) and only a trickle comes out. I have to alternate turning on the bath and shower before I get a reasonable flow. Then once it is running, if the water is at maximum temperature on the mixer it flows smoothly, but as soon...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, our bath waste pipe in our rented property has started leaking slightly when we shower. We've narrowed it down to a loose screw in the centre of the plughole. My understanding is that this screw being loose means that water is able to leak out between the bath waste and the waste...
Replies
Views
Hi all Do any of you guys use a silicone to seal between the bath and waste rubber underneath? The bath is only a cheap one and the bottom of the waste opening isn’t flat, which seems to leave an opening enabling water to leak out. I used silicone in the past for this very problem but I was...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock