Discuss Bath Shower Mixer Tap Identification Pleae Help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swifty

Have a problem with a bath tap/ shower mxer. I want to try and repair the divertor as it is broken.

I cannot just put in a new one in as it will require the tiled bath panel removing and alot of extra work to boot.

Does anyone know what make and model this is?

bathshower mixer.jpg

Try and see if you can get your little eyes at the back of the taps, sometimes its engraved the tap make in a similar chrome silver written.

One of three i believe- Ideal Standard, Armitage Shanks or qualcast ( who i think are / were part of armitage) and who are all now under american standard.

Theres a lesson here somewhere.................. Oh yes, always make sure you have access on a bath panel!;)

Theres a lesson here somewhere.................. Oh yes, always make sure you have access on a bath panel!;)

Agreed lol, Oh how i rub my hands together when i get these type of jobs, but i am trying to go down the cheapest route first as i dont fancy the tile work.

I looked up ideal standard and cannot see it there.

Agreed lol, Oh how i rub my hands together when i get these type of jobs, but i am trying to go down the cheapest route first as i dont fancy the tile work.

I looked up ideal standard and cannot see it there.

If you lift the diverter up, I think you should be able to get a spanner on it to remove it. TBH in these situations I just tell em the bath side has to come off. If you're careful you may get it off with minimal damage and can fit it back with magnetic catches after making tiling good and seal with a bead of silicone

My thanks go out to all that tried to help. Got the identification sorted in the end. The tap set was identified by ideal standard as the Jetline 624 model. The divertor is available to order and costs a whooping ÂŁ80.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bath Shower Mixer Tap Identification Pleae Help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock