1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Basin tap - Armitage Shanks Sensorflow Solo S8135AA in the Valves & Taps area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. ISS_Ian

ISS_Ian New Member

Hi there
    Sensorflow tap.jpg

I have a few of these taps at work and one is very intermittent and sometimes comes on on its own. I have taken the cover off the control box and there is a green led flashing away. The red one comes on when the solenoid valve clicks on. Quite often I can put my hand near the sensor and nothing happens, the green led still flashes but the red led doesn't come on. Do I need a new tap or just the control box. Is there any other fault finding I can try ?

Thanks