Search the forum,

Discuss Basic Boiler Control System with Elctronic stats in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worcester

Esteemed
Plumber
I'm looking for a basic 'boiler' control system - simple nv contacts will do, operating on accurate electronic (pt1000 or siimilar) probes, not ya strap on themomechanical stats.

It's to control a pump based on programmable variable high/low limits on a buffer tank, working on either one or two stats. - Anyone any idea how makes one?

I've a suspicion the Heatmiser Bolerman might do it, though the tech info on their website is a little light.. And the Honeywell Smile controller looks over the top!

So: 1 or 2 PT1000 sensors and a pair of NV contacts triggered by a programmable temperature high and low level..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Basic Boiler Control System with Elctronic stats in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock