Discuss Basement bathroom plumbing question/concern in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, Im a DIY Plumber

Im working on moving my plumbing in my basement to the other side of the soon-to-be bathroom. I've busted up the concrete and replumbed all the fixtures and was about to close it up and starting having anxiety that I did it wrong. Hoping someone can help me know whether my approach will work or not. I've attached photos and a diagram that I hope will help. My goal was to limit any additional concrete tear out since I returned the tool.

My concern is that everything is on the main line and not branched off from it (e.g. the shower run through the toilet. see pictures.

I really appreciate any help in this matter.
Aaron
pics1.png

pics2.png

Your only saving grace is the shower is running through the toilet waste.
I would never run a toilet waste into an junction like you have installed, due to blockages.
I would do a 45 junction with a 45 bend on top,

You may want to run the shower while taking a 'number 2'

That being said. Blockages are rare and you always have the shower upstream to get an extra amount of water through the drain

Reply to Basement bathroom plumbing question/concern in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock