Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Bar shower connections in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, I have made a bit of a cock up. I have installed copper tails for my bar shower mixer at 150mm centres coming out the wall and finished the tiling etc to find the shower I have has the offset connectors which are meant to be threaded into a 90 deg wall plate. Is there another connector type I can use on my copper tails to save me either changing the shower or making a mess of my tiling? Help pleaseee

Yes much better to do what you’ve done instead of installing them crappy z connectors use This

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/brist...dMNJDHdp7dY_NxH972QaAso1EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Absolute scam at screwfix for £27. My merchant sells them £10+ vat

This is what 99% of plumbers will use to do a bar mixer

Reply to Bar shower connections in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock