Search the forum,

Discuss Bans - Perhaps the only way to crack on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Okie dokie.

Seems I've spent time trying to reason with the last few trolls knocking about. But they're still replying to newbies threads, trashing them with their views. Happened again today bless.

So I assume it's some vendetta or something. Christ knows why but I don't care to find out.

So we're here for those who want to be here. We'll just ban them from now on until 1st Jan 2020. And they'll be able to chip in then if they wish. Or delete their account then if they wish.

But they'd have lost their fun by then.

Actually, maybe make them a month apart. So 1st of Jan and 1st of Feb are taken now. lol

Don't want them all coming back new years day! Christ that'd be a bad day lol

Just for some records. Feel free to edit the post with any you ban. We'll see what we're left with at the end and crack on with those.

It starts to get boring repeating myself. I think they're hoping I clock and reply sometimes lol

Knobs.

Reply to Bans - Perhaps the only way to crack on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock