Search the forum,

Discuss bangs per buck? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
which tool do you think has produced the most cash for you compared to its cost?
without a doubt mine has got to be my set of drain rods i think they were a tenner 20 years ago and the plunger has probably earnt me thousands from blocked wcs and sink gulleys
actually i cant remember the last time i actually joined two together one rod and a plunger does most jobs

I do not do drains anymore,done my share,so probably my soldering iron,so many repaired pcb,s and other bits and pieces.:p

:D:D:D:D Bangs per buck...... I've got to start reading the titles more, I was going to reply to a whole different thread.........:eek::rolleyes:

Yer be my rods and snake I love drains though had a bad experience friday the chemical cracked the wc pan :(

Decent cordless SDS drills, cordless screw driver, when I started plumbing people were still using those sprung loaded Stanley "yankee" screw drivers.

Yer be my rods and snake I love drains though had a bad experience friday the chemical cracked the wc pan :(

How? what was it made of?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Decent cordless SDS drills, cordless screw driver, when I started plumbing people were still using those sprung loaded Stanley "yankee" screw drivers.

How? what was it made of?.
i can remember thinking i was the bee's knee's when i bought my first yankee screewdriver they were not cheapi seem to recall it being a days money
i already had a cordless drill it was called a rawlplug tool you just needed to hit it with a hammer

Last edited:
well if you can call it a tool,i would say my mobile phone :D,failing that i would have to say my blowtorch,a little gas goes a long way;)

i still got my yankee screwdriver, dont come to work with me anymore tho!

me van, a canvas bag and shank's pony wouldnt get me anywhere enough money!

I have a stubby screwdriver I found under some floorboards and use it on at least 50% of jobs I attend.

More expensive tools has to be my wet vacuum or jaw droppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bangs per buck? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock