Discuss Balcony flue kit across a passgeway in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Good afternoon,
Is it possible to run a flue balcony kit across a public passageway. And if so what would the minimum height be.

Have a gloworm ultracom 30xi that was on a twin flue (no longer) available.

Thanks
Martin

Need pics on the public passage way

Why not keep the twin flue eg install a new twin flue

Baxi
Viessmann
And one I can’t remember atm

These all do twin flue systems

Is this to be fixed under a balcony or run across free air?
When you say Public, is that part of access to flat complex or just a general walkway?

Sketch or photo may be handy.

Need pics on the public passage way

Why not keep the twin flue eg install a new twin flue

Baxi
Viessmann
And one I can’t remember atm

These all do twin flue systems

Baxi don’t do it anymore, doesn’t meet the efficiency targets our rep said, Keston are the only ones now, which is basically an ideal logic+

Baxi don’t do it anymore, doesn’t meet the efficiency targets our rep said, Keston are the only ones now, which is basically an ideal logic+

They do converts a single to twin

Reply to Balcony flue kit across a passgeway in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
A
Hi there, I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016. The apartment is still under the NHBC 10yr warranty. Since moving in, I discovered...
Replies
Views
Amelia
A
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Apologies for the mammoth post but my neighbours and I really need some advice... I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock