Search the forum,

Discuss Bahco lovers unite in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
bacho adjustables are fine have a few of them not all bacho stuff is good though there slip lock grips are tat

Only have their adjustable spanners, and I also have their Hack saw, which is totally average!

244 saws (really sandviks) and the nail pullers if they still make them

bacho adjustables are fine have a few of them not all bacho stuff is good though there slip lock grips are tat

Have to admit i snapped my set in half.

I have the bahco 1000v screwdrivers which ive found great.
and their socket sets are pretty decent

Torpedo levels, socket sets, irazola drivers. Hacksaw is nasty, obviously adjustable.

Killy the crescent ones are nicer and only 65 or get rigids as they are the beez

Torpedo levels, socket sets, irazola drivers. Hacksaw is nasty, obviously adjustable.

Killy the crescent ones are nicer and only 65 or get rigids as they are the beez

I have ridgid ally stillys but still prefer those bahco pipe wrenches!!

The adjustable a are not as good now. There was a guy who worked for them on here a while back who admitted that the quality/standards had been lowered. Still prob decent enough but id be tempted to buy used of the bay.

Bacho Ergo & 208 hacksaw is the nuts. Adjustables (naturally), the T variant comes in very handy. VDE screwdrivers. Boat level.

Ah yes, 3 piece ratchet spanner set, 15 & 22mm slices and mini socket set.

Its a 'sad day' when you loose a 'bahco adjustable' under a floor, after you have screwed the boards down, put the carpet back and dragged the furniture back in.

Its a 'sad day' when you loose a 'bahco adjustable' under a floor, after you have screwed the boards down, put the carpet back and dragged the furniture back in.
i make sure i have every tool accounted for before putting floor back down

BAHCO - STUFF IS ACE - the adjustables are so tight even after years of use - all
us oldies use them .

Look around car boot sales - often buy any I see and then pass them on.

Their Stilsons are good too - I did bent a 36 inch pair a while back but then there
was a 6 ft scaffold pole on the end of the grip - joint freed up tho CHK.

My tool bag is quite orange as well, have a soft spot for them, I know they aren't what they once were but still cant help myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bahco lovers unite in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock