Search the forum,

Discuss bad boiler?????????????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Discreet-Heat

Hi just wondering if anyone else on the forum has fitted an ideal logic + 24 ,i just got ripped off as i sent my customer to our supplier for a worcester and he managed to talk them out of it and they appeared back with the ideal logic being much cheaper delighted with himself.Ive been back and forth to this thing and now refusing to pay bill any good things to say about this boiler?

its funny you saying that I went to plumb centre and the guy was raving about this boiler and it has a 5 year guarantee so I dont know why you are going back to it ,get ideal out to fix it

nothing but praise for it and as marc says has a 5 year warranty ...sweet

if the customer wants an ideal, I wouldnt fit it and theyd have to find another plumber, saves you getting all those call backs and hassle.

it has been nothing but trouble mate the engineer from ideal has been and changed pump internal time clock and been a 2nd and 3rd time when its played up now its found a new fault the pressure dropping and the engineers saying not boiler must be system but system been fine and seperately tested before installtion of boiler and nver before has there been the trouble of pressure drops with it the ideal engineer himself i think is putting it off and not turning up so im getting the customer at me it has been hands down the worst ive ever done i will def be sticking to worcester and sound advice on walking away from a customer wanting and ideal fitted i think mate

ideals are poo they gave a rather lame reason why people say/live with the fact there products are tat in the which report

The 5 year warranty isnt worth a light! They will wriggle on the slightest of things. Whilst on a similar subject, since Broag have been taken over by heateam for their servicing they are starting to wriggle as well.

tbh not having the broag issue with baxi,good as gold,time will tell

What do you think of Potterton Baxi, well I think quite a comfusion at this moment in time!! llol(joking) ok Guner be trying out the SALUS EP101 external programmer again 4last time tomorrow, with the switching of wires to live(call) direct from the live call heating(checking live call 'on' from the external programmer) on (ON 240v)then if a success, to room stat live, to see what happens on its own (single connection)excluding the 2.5 live wire here????
And if its a!! NO SIR EE then I'll try the programmable room stat. All this to make a woman happy AAAARRGGH!!

Wish you luck wiv me answer mate. Spanner..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bad boiler?????????????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock