Search the forum,

Discuss Ba I megaflo GA black flue terminal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Got a customer with two of these. They are 3 years old and the terminals were white. He had them sprayed black to match the down pipes, but after a year or so, it's coming off.

can you just get the black terminal, like the Vaillant ones. Or will it mean getting two complete black flue kits?

Cheers.

Would this help PAINT.JPG

Weather it's allowed or not. I think the paint would come off anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ba I megaflo GA black flue terminal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the flue bend. I’ve checked the external wall & there’s no water coming in from outside but the flue terminal also has a rusty colour. My regular boiler...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need to tell you about my system, and the problem I’ve been having. Just over 7years ago I had a new CH system installed in my small semi. I say new – in...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Heno here. From Ireland. I'm a marine sparks but that doesn't qualify in any way to deal with electric and water. Pleasure to meet you all. I know the title of my 1st post might be moderated but I couldn't shorten it. I've a Joule 300lt Cyclone tank. It has 2 Heatrod immersions with a Cotherm...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock