Search the forum,

Discuss Awkward moments at work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
rang a customer 2 years back to book a boiler service in, phoned answered and I went is that Mr "Smith", got the answer no it is his son, dad died an hour ago, I will get Mum for you....... Mum came on the line, oh yes we just got back from intensive care, we had the machines turned off so he passed away......... by this time I was a gibbering wreck wondering what to say, but she carried on for 20 minutes about this n that until i suggested I call back in a month or two to book in a service.....

She is stil a customer, lovely lady, but I havent forgotten that call in a hurry.

I'm not sure pressing the like button was Appropriate ? But goood story.

When i started work the company had a return job in London. Soho that was an eye opener at sixteen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Awkward moments at work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock