Discuss Attention Qualified UK Plumbers Please read. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Home Smithy

(Mods / Admin if you prefer I did not post this please delete it Thank you)
Im hoping to find some UK plumbers and appliance repair persons that would like to make some extra money working at JustAnswer.com / Pearl.com. We are in desperate need of both trades to answer questions for our customers in the UK appliance and UK plumbing catagories.
In order to qualify you must be able to verify through a third party verification service either a certificate, license, or two years in your trade. You will also have to pass a screening test consisting of multiple choice questions. Once you pass the test and are verified by the third party verification service you will be admitted to the site and you may start answering questions after a brief introduction session where you will learn the basics on how the site works and what you can and can not do.
Please understand that this is not a scam or a gimmik. I will not be charging you or asking for personal information. You may check out the site if you like and you will see that it is for real. I earn my living answering questions there. You can too if you are good enough.
To get started I will need your email address so I can send you an invitation. Just PM it to me. Of course you can just go to the site and sign up to be an expert but I can get you in much faster. That and I do get a small recruitment bonus as soon as you answer and have accepted 4 questions. As many questions as there are in these catagorys you can do that your first day.
Hope to hear from some of you soon.
Best, Smitty

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone is interested in this please pm the op directly thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Attention Qualified UK Plumbers Please read. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock