Discuss Artic polar freeze spray in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi Friends

Used my freeze kit the other day!!!

Now need new spray.

Any recommendations as the cheapest place to buy some?

Cheers

Rct

If your into pipe freezing don't go cheap, its a waste of money and could cause embarrassing moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Artic polar freeze spray in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a leak on the live side of one of my rads, in the GF loo. Its a condensing combi system, the house is only 5 years old, so fairly new...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, looking for advise about freezing a pipe on the central heating system. I’m adding a new radiator to the system in another room and thought...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock