Discuss Arrow flow of water on valve query in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone,

I have a question about what happens when the incoming mains water valve with the arrow on it has water flowing backwards rather than forwards. For example the arrow on the water stop valve is pointing left but the water coming in is going right instead of left, would this pose as a health concern at all?

Thank you for any information

No just might cause some noise and not recommend

Reply to Arrow flow of water on valve query in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I have a question and hope for some advice or information on the following many thanks; How long should tap water be left out at...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a question, I want my flat to be separately connected to the mains water supply for water coming into my kitchen and bathroom instead of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: Do frost protection valves trigger when the water in the pipe gets to threshold, or when the air temp drops? Long version...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Is this set up correct: Attic stop valve turns off the cold water to my bathroom (I think it is the rising main in the attic which...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock