Discuss Ariston Migrogenius A01/E34 Faults in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tazz

After going through this boiler many times, the solution to this problem A01 is one component on the main pcb.

The opto isolator is located on the bottom right handside of the pcb and is a 6 pin chip costing 26p. On replacing ensure spark electrodes are moved an extra 1 cm apart to prevent the isolator being damaged again.

E34 common faults are due to the fan not being upto the job, air pressure switches failure are not common, replace fan and restrictor in flue (if fitted) to cure.

On working with gas engineers, on these boilers they seem to have very silly manufacturing faults, but once fixed go on for years.

Hope this helps to cut down the costs of pcbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
also thermisters are common to pack up as i have done a few,not the best boiler but ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ariston Migrogenius A01/E34 Faults in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've got an Ariston Microgenus mffi 24 non condensing that keeps displaying the A01 fault. Press 're set and it resets fine, fires up ok...
Replies
Views
H
Hi All I have the above Boiler and I haven't had any Hot water since Dec 22nd 2013 Due to an Error Code E34. So I googled it and this is what I...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Pump dia pin isn't extending, I changed dia which was worn and cleaned and lubed pin + pin seal. The odd time it did extend it would not retract...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock