Discuss Ariston microgenus t5 flashing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard of a T5 fault on a Ferroli but not Ariston, which model is it

Customer sent me a photo. Assume it's a microgenus.
d94c1ed285824739e70ddd1eb09c876d.jpg

maybe e5?

They sent me this as well.
I know what this means, but it shows the top segment of the display working. It's definitely t5
b7953f73cbb33f3a7ad7c23fe1cbf55b.jpg

I'm not sure if its the same fault code but the solution was to separate all the boiler wiring by cutting cable ties and sleeving as high voltage mixes with low voltage making PCB go mad insulation on wires break down with age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ariston microgenus t5 flashing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'd be very grateful for any advice. My Ariston microGenus boiler is at least 20 years old. Every few years I've had to repressurize it. I've...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have a viessmann vitoden 100 w boiler and we have had a three hour power cut this afternoon/ evening. The boiler switches on and the...
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A
Hi we have an Ariston new europrisma 10 UR 3KW heater and it has started to leak from a hole that is covered with tape at the back of the heater...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock