Discuss Ariston microgenus 23 muffi leak issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitenbulsara

Gas Engineer
Evening
I have a ariston microgenus 23 mffi which has a diverter leak by sensor and also below actuator motor and then also looks like slight trace of water behind pump housing but really had to see. I would be inclined to change the diverted as I don't want to return after repair. Has anyone tackled a leak behind the pump housing n did it need a new housing ?.

Any help would be great
Thanks in advance

Ive had the pump leak from the seal where the pump head joins the plastic hydroblock behind it.
It just needed a new seal and it was ok. Are you sure its not the auto air vent letting water out?

It's totally dry from the auto air vent. But I can see it seeping from the he sensor and also by the actuator motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ariston microgenus 23 muffi leak issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock