Discuss Ariston Intensa in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
First time i have come across this boiler ,
Getting intermittent hot water first thought blocked plate any anyone experience with this model?

I was doing a landlord cert so never looked into it to much and yes someone actually bought one.

The burner would cut in for 10 seconds or so then switch off for 10 seconds then repeat process.

Initial thought was plate , never looked into it much as thought that i would quote a new boiler but got asked to repair :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ariston Intensa in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently having issues with an Ariston Combi A series boiler giving an E08 - "No water in primary circuit" error code, the circuit is...
Replies
Views
Hi I'd be very grateful for any advice. My Ariston microGenus boiler is at least 20 years old. Every few years I've had to repressurize it. I've...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
Got intermittent hot water coming the from a combi boiler to kitchen mixer tap when it hits the T junction for the upstairs bath it's hot, but on...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock