Search the forum,

Discuss Are timed TRVs available in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if such a thing as a timed TRV exists?

I need a TRV that is wide open until a specified time, then reverts to normal TRV operation.

That's literally the only functionality I need.

Does such functionality exist in things like Nest or Hive? These are probably overkill, but I'll have no choice if standalone heads/valves aren't available

Reply to Are timed TRVs available in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock