Search the forum,

Discuss Are these fitting used here in the UK? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone please advise whether we use this type of plumbing fitting/stopcock here in the UK....

https://i.*********/V8kvLg8.jpg

https://i.*********/J5Nskme.jpg

Many thanks :)

Looks like a 1/2 extension

And something like that yes

Looks like a 1/2 extension

And something like that yes

Thank you ....so a yes to the 1/2 extension (are they commonly used in that scenario - in a shower control 'standoff'?)

Was that also a yes to the stopcock with a 'slot end' ? (again if so, are they common?

Yes and no, they are but not normally on show normally if you use a back plate 1/2 extension and then the adapter to the shower valve

Yes two types most common is a straight online service valve but you can get them angled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Are these fitting used here in the UK? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi all Iā€™m a newbie here so please be gentle šŸ˜‡ Iā€™m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm considering fitting an isolator valve to 15mm feed to my toliet cistern. It would require cutting off an existing compression fitting...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock