Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Are the Drayton Digistat +1 and +2 RF Receivers The Same? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know?

Both seem to use the Drayton SCR Receiver.

Swapping a +1 for a +2 tomorrow and wanted to avoid having to change the receiver if possible, the +1 is 1 week old.

Last edited:
Think so, just need to do stupid pair operation. Hate Drayton rf stuff

How come? Is it not reliable or something? It seemed pretty good to me and the pairing worked first time.

Yeh receiver issues and simplicity of use. There are way way too many settings on +2 and +3 avid DIY or hopeless old lady always end up in installer mode setting delay to 5 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Are the Drayton Digistat +1 and +2 RF Receivers The Same? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock