Discuss Are most RF wall stats compatable with the Ideal Vogue? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

Any idea on this guys? the client decided he wants one now, i priced him for a cheap and cheerful off the shelf one at about £90, checked the Id3eal Vogue kit and it's £160 :oops:

No reason that you shouldn't put a Honeywell or Drayton on it Ian.

Or even a real cheapie, but it seems a bit of a shame to put a budget control on a Vogue. Why do manufacturers put such silly prices on their controls?

ian i put the danfoss tp 5000i and honeywell cm927 all under 100 and from ray aswell

I believe the £160 kit from ideal is a open therm RF stat, not many of them around, but any stat will do, al be it not modulating the flow temp.

ive seen some on ebay really cheap couple of weeks ago if there still there and you can wait for delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Are most RF wall stats compatable with the Ideal Vogue? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock