Search the forum,

Discuss Aqualisa Quartz Electric Shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tony1

Have repaired an internal leak on a Aqualisq Quartz electric shower, used a gasket sealant worked a treat, no more internal leak. Turned water and power back on, run the cold water to fill the shower reservoir. Now the shower head is dripping very slightly, have turned the power off and still the water is dripping, how can i stop the dripping. The Aqualisa is 2 years old mains supply no problems before this. Help appreciated

Probably a bit of sealant has worked it's way into the solenoid valve. That's why the manufacturers state that no sealants should be used.

Only has 2 yrs on the quartz electric. Personally I would have just called aqualisa out, probably work out cheaper.

Apologies - note to oneself "read the thread", looks like a new engine required there then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aqualisa Quartz Electric Shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock