Search the forum,

Discuss Aqualisa installers course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1712

Done the aqualisa installers course the other week and I highly recommend it. 2 days one thermo one digital. Don't try to tell you your job just tell you the best ways of installing and servicing there showers

Do they still give you a cracking voucher for the digital showers ?

Yes it's free, lunch, van stickers, couple polos, listings on there website. Just saying to a customer you have been trained by Aqualisa seems a powerful tool, showed a visage digital, showed retail price happy with that loved the idea of the remote lol
Well worth it

They even say that you can simply tee in to the hot supply feed from the cylinder to install, pumped systems that includes there Stuart turner pumps and this is there preferred method. What blew me cause I was tought that you never tee in as it will draw air down the open vent and bubbles from the cylinder you, always fitted a surry, Warwick or essex.
Straight from the horse mouth

Exactly my point but for pumped aqualisa they are happy to tee in and that r includes Stuart turner pumps!!!!!
Doing my first like this next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aqualisa installers course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock