Discuss April Fool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

I know its way off but - shall we plan a really good April fool on the electricians forum. It will mean
joining up and getting some credibility then we can strike. :army:

anybody who wants to play pm - centralheatking

I don't condone anything so jeuvinali and low but I have access to the electrcians arms if it helps the cause

They are easy to wind up bit no one had temper like all of us here !
We have been there before and was boring , Lee knows about it must have been more then a year ago me think .
See tillers could bite easier

I'm out.

We had an attack from the tilers a few months ago. There were major eppie scoppies and throwing of toys out of the pram.

We've now got the reputation of being able to dish it out but not take it.

I was quite embarrassed!

No it wasn't. And yet no one could see it for what it was, despite being told it was an invasion and to roll with it. The thread even got moved into the arms so everyone could cut loose.

But no. Everyone was too precious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to April Fool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back