Discuss Apprenticeship Wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kpr2012

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]
Hi I'm 16 years old I live in Milton Keynes currently studying level 1 BTEC Plumbing at Milton Keynes College. I have also done a 2 year fastrack Construction whilst I was at school.
To go on to level 2 in September 2012 I need to be working 4 days a week with a plumber does anyone have any positions available.
I can send CV, References and a letter from my college

Thank you

Kieron

Kieron,

My name is Graham and I'm looking for an apprentice / slave! No I'm only playing - don't care about exam results I can teach you what you need to know - got to have right personality, confident and up for a laugh. I hate tea so you will never have to make it! Where in mk are you? Drop me an e mail [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeship Wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I am a female, level 3 student currently looking for an apprenticeship. I currently study at south east college and I am looking...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I am a level 2 plumbing student of London Southeast college in search of an apprenticeship. Thank you. Email: [email protected]
Replies
Views
Saadudeen Abdulwaheed
S
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m Ben and I’m 19 years old. I have completed level 2 and level 3 plumbing studies and am seeking a plumbing trainee job to gain practical...
Replies
Views
Luke OReilly
L
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock