Search the forum,

Discuss Apprenticeship Enquiry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

durango1

Hi I am looking for help with a plumbing/central heating apprenticeship enquiry. I am currently taking BPEC Level 1 DiplomaPlumbing Foundation at New College Durham.I am writing to askif you are taking on any Apprenticeships in plumbing or gas servicing at yourcompany. I have recently left school with good qualifications and have taken part in work experiencerelating to central heating installations. Also I would be very interested inany short term work experience opportunities with your company and am willingto travel any distance for this opportunity. I am happy to email my CV Irequested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeship Enquiry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, new to this forum. I hope someone experienced out there can help me find the fix. We recently finished a building project and had a major...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm not a plumber, and may get some of the terminology wrong in this post, please don't shoot me down for it. Since moving in to our home...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of...
Replies
Views
Hello All I've been having fun with my old vented, Y-Plan central heating system, since I finally got it up and running again yesterday, having...
Replies
Views
Two years ago, I requested a fully qualified plumber to change the location of the hot water cylinder in a vented central heating system. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock