Discuss Apprentice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ch4 plumbing

Has anyone got a draft copy of an apprentice agreement or apprentice contract you can email me please?

The college should send you one through mate.

They sent me a link to one that was complete tosh, they had ripped it off someone else!

I've sorted it now thanks Croft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprentice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Hi, I unsubscribed to newslettter/ads emails multiple times but I keep getting them. Last one I got is: "PlumbersForums.net - CHEAP RAIL GUN...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me...
Replies
Views
Please help me obtain a copy of the user manual for this bath and shower mixer, pictured below. I am particularly concerned about how to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock