Discuss Apprentice Winner! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
So I see that the plumber lad won the apprentice on Sunday evening. £250k to spend on developing his plumbing business. Lucky blighter!

His business plan was a classic ,

first , he wanted a franchise where plumbs paid 20 k to buy into it but sugar rubbished that.

Second,he then moved his idea to renewables where the big hitters in the industry informed him that it was a dead in the water industry(we all knew that tho).

Thirdly, He told sugar that he would invest his money in new vans and would go around estate agents in different cities to get work because it worked in peterborough.

So in other words sugar gave him 250 k for some new vans and to go around cold calling at estate agents( think most have us has done that without the 250 k)

Some business plan lol

I've got a feeling he'll be doing something else with him like smart controls.

Moral of the story, read his book before you apply.

I doubt he will be with sugar by the end of next year probably BG and sugar marry up with heat controls lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprentice Winner! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Evening all, Apologies in advance if this is posted in the wrong section etc! I took on an Apprentice for my business in February 2021 in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
I have just had 2 new vented hot water cylinders installed by a plumber (not yet finished) however I am a little concerned as the pipes are not...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock