Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone recommend companies to work for in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageW

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone suggest some “fairly” decent companies to work for in South East.Mainly done breakdowns an servicing,got experience on installation aswell.Would love to try go my own way but got young family an not the capital to put together my own gear,so do need the regular wage.Any advice appreciated!

Bg are always looking for subs or engys

Cheers Shaun but that’s who I’m looking at getting away from,to much politics for me ;)

Cheers Shaun but that’s who I’m looking at getting away from,to much politics for me ;)

Other than self which most of the x bg lads go for that's it

You normally find they don't go and work for someone just go self

I'm looking to take someone on as self employed to start with. Which I would happily continue on to a PAYE job in the future. Most of the work is installs though covering a wide range of stuff. Drop me a PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone recommend companies to work for in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock