Discuss Anyone interested in helping with an article in the Gas Safe magazine? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all

Not sure where the pen came from - maybe the printer dropped one into plastic wrapper!

But I'd hate to see anyone miss out (and it's nearly the weekend) so if you PM me I'll send you a Gas Safe pen, and some leaflets and whatever else I can put my hands on. I'll even send the first one I receive a Gas Safe mug.

(Limited offer, first 10 PMs received etc etc.)

Cheers

GasSafePR

Mmmmmm.......free stuff.....(said in the style homer simpson speaks about doughnuts)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Woohoo.....ive won a pen!!!!! Snooze and u loose guys!!! Wehey....
First of all id like to thank gas safe pr for putting up such a wonderful prize....i'd also like to thank my mom and dad just for being there...i wanna thank my wonderful wife and son for putting up with me working all those long hours...SEE BAB...I TOLD YOU IT WOULD PAY OFF!!!
and last of all id like to thank the forum and the members of forum....without you guys the pen would mean nothing!!!! :D:D:D:eek:
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Happy days perfect timing for writing your cheque out in march while drinking a stiff drink out of your new mug ,:D

as said ,thank you Gas Safe Pr for the great gesture,members get your pm,s in ,might be a spare mug still going ...:sailor:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, erm, there wasn't any pen... Just love to see how mad everyone goes for a free pen and a sticker! Mind you with any luck I've got a free pen on its way now!:rockon2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone interested in helping with an article in the Gas Safe magazine? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back