Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Anyone in Manchester looking for a apprentice/mate ? in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Canale

Canale New Member

Are there any plumbers looking for an apprentice in Manchester? I'm almost 25 and finish my level 2 plumbing at the end of this year, I also already have onsite plumbing experience from volunteering and have a full clean driving license with my own car and a few of my own tools. I don't mind hard work for minimum wage and I'm even willing to do a unpaid trial if required.
    Highly motivated and ready to get stuck in !