Discuss Anybody have experience with the Bosch 18v 10 litre wet vac. in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

My Parkside wet vac has sh_t itself .20v battery is sound but motor seized.Is anybody familar with the 18v Bosch 10 litre?

I haven’t but love my “Charles” (blue Henry, does wet and dry).
Ive used a henry for years but need to replace a Parkside cordless wet vac that i use for cisterns air locks and rad valve swaps.The lidl wet vac lasted two years.It burnt out draining a water filled hole in the ground....burst black plastic mains.So Bosch or Metabo as thats the battery platforms i have at the moment.

I checked out the specs and decided against it. No use for removing blockages with its meagre sucking pressure compared to a plug in. Still, that might not be what you're after. Maybe it's great for an 18v.

Reply to Anybody have experience with the Bosch 18v 10 litre wet vac. in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the...
Replies
Views
My kitchen radiator is filling with hot water despite my TRV being set to 0. It's blazing at maximum. This goes for the rad when I try two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock