Discuss Any of you guys got the GasChecker App ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.. wish I had.. maybe one day.. and if you Google gas checker app it gives you all sorts.. appliances App and Gross net rate conversion. And whole house boiler sizing ... try typing it in surly won't be disappointed

Just make sure you double check the calculations when you use it, my old plumbing tutor at a college tried a few of them and said they have wrong readings a lot of the time

Ok are you a gas safe engineer now
Well you're probably right.. but surly it couldn't be that far off.
Well it'll be the only thing I can suggest

Nope.. wish I had.. maybe one day.. and if you Google gas checker app it gives you all sorts.. appliances App and Gross net rate conversion. And whole house boiler sizing ... try typing it in surly won't be disappointed

Looks good Spanner, may give that a go. Have you seen the Amtech version ?

I think you have the wrong app Spanner,

Gas checker does not do whole house boiler sizing or appliance App ??

What it does tho is get rid of loads of paperwork and saves trips to letting agents ect. Gas rate as well.

What stops these companies using your data to get your customers details? And get work from them ( like how would you like a new boiler or your boiler is due for a service)

I have just gone "pro" with gas checker.

They do loads of stuff, removes nearly all paper work and the email me a reminder 10 months later to say it is about to expire and if you load up the customers email it we contact them as well to say time for a service!!
Has a gas rate app as well that works great, as well I do do the maths ever now and the to check!!
They have just brought an invoicing part too which i'm working out if it will help me! probably will with some of the breakdowns!

still getting used to it but I will be renewing when the time comes!!

Be aware they charge to contact the customer by email, can't remember how much.

The invoicing email works great.

Gas checker Pro is around ÂŁ20/25 a year, the price rose slightly after I joined in July.

Purchased 2 days ago with the vat just under ÂŁ30. I like it landlords is a doddle bit of getting used to burin the swing of it now. Agents response so far is positive everything is legible for a change. I do like the service check list on it as customer gets something to go on and it all looks a little bit more professional. Everything is moving that way now.

Gas checker is ace. Been using it over a year now and starting to get annual reminders coming through now. Really organised now which takes some doing

Hmmm not sure. I'll have to check that !!!

you don't need Any Apps.. all you need to do is work out the net from gross minus 7 and multiply by 5.
Er.. well that's if we're talking about the same thing..

And if I didn't then that's the answer and hope you'll help me out with fluing techniques...

Spanner. Think we're talkin at crossed purposes mate. I think the gas checker we're talking about is one that does all your gas certs electrically

OmgG.. I'm miles away... okay is this the one that works out required ventilation for multiple appliances... anyway sorry to interrupt I'll need to read previous pages... and it's a good night from me..

Nope. How's the amtech and where on earth would you get it done.. is this a gas safe module mick.. or haven't I got that far enough yet..!!

Nope. How's the amtech and where on earth would you get it done.. is this a gas safe module mick.. or haven't I got that far enough yet..!!

I get e mails from them every so often, must have the GSR database or something.
Been around for years, the software is a couple of hundred quid I think. A guy work with years ago had it, was great to see in action.

Does gas checker have a drop down menu ? I.e, put in Potterton and the models drop down from there, Profile, Suprima and even Flamingo !!

Yes most makes and models are on there

Well I'm just going over the gas range calculator and heat input rates..
But for a few bottles that's a bit extortionate mate.. Flipping flip

Yes most makes and models are on there

The gas checker sounds like an absolute must.

What happens though if you find a fault and need to have a warning notice signed, surely it doesn't have signature capture on it ?

You know what..! Its puzzling me..

Signatures are on there plus all warning notices

Signatures are on there plus all warning notices

Seriously ?? So, the customer just scribbles thier signature on the engineers I pad ?
That is incredible.

I would consider getting like a drop box app too, just in case I had a good day and did 6 x CP12's and later that day had my I pad nicked !!

Oh m8 don't tell me I'd be grateful for something not compulsory.. I mean it is a whole house boiler sizing chart with applicable boilers...

Yes mate it's really really good. They did a try before you buy version so you can try it out. Not sure if they still do though.
Seriously ?? So, the customer just scribbles thier signature on the engineers I pad ?
That is incredible.

I would consider getting like a drop box app too, just in case I had a good day and did 6 x CP12's and later that day had my I pad nicked !!

Got the drop box on my z10 but don't know how to work the thing ..
Sorry guys I'm just reading past post able the whole house sizing calculator.. I'll be back :54:

Happy to help Mickey if you go for the pro version let me know cuz I can get a referral amount back.

Hey guys what's the tag for the page..:skep:

:73:what is the tag in this page fella.. there's no domain I've just been emailed

Catch you up with the following link mick.. cheers pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any of you guys got the GasChecker App ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Ive got a new replacement boiler to install and the Energy Saving Trust whole house boiler sizing is no longer being allowed to be used to...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a favorite rad sizing app or site? I've used a few but they seen to vary and many are quite clunky. Any out there with decent...
Replies
Views
We have a situation on our allotment where we have a large propane tank (free standing) inside a portacabin (not chained) connected to a plaque...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock