Discuss Any ideas regarding this part ?? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, Does anyone know what this part/valve is ? I know the isolator valve is at the bottom but dont know what the top one is... its making a rumbling noise on the fot feed from this part itself when hot water ran?

Attachments

• 20211103_123227.jpg
    20211103_123227.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 20211103_123216.jpg
    20211103_123216.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 25
Thanks for the response, are they easy to replace......the rumbling sounds comes from them once the hot kitchen mixer tap is turned off/on or do you isolate the water with the isolator valve below it and then remove the slotted brass screw to clean it out/fix?

Reply to Any ideas regarding this part ?? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. This ‘valve’ is at the bottom of our domestic hot water cylinder. Anyone have any idea what it is please? It must’ve been there for many...
Replies
Views
We have a problem with a downstairs bathroom toilet. When flushed, the water in the bowl rises, as does the water coming up from the shower drain...
Replies
Views
When I turn on our CH there's a lot of noise from one specific part of the system - the pipes on the landing, and one radiator. It sounds like...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock