Discuss Any experiance with claiming on liability insurance? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iain85

Happy New Year all!

After returning from holiday I had a call from good customers of mine who have had a leak on an old bath tap connector and has brought part of the ceiling down. I changed from gravity hw to combi boiler about 6 weeks ago and at the time did warn that some times leaks can present themselves when making the swap to mains pressure.
i went out today as soon as I heard and fixed the fault free of charge but offered to contact my liability insurance to which they accepted.
i do feel a little hard done by as I checked the connection before I left but since they are regulars I promised to ask the insurers to look at it for them.

The bathroom is properly old and is getting replaced soon so is one of those things but hey Ho.

so my question is has anyone gone through their liability insurance before and if so how do I go about it?t

Ta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any experiance with claiming on liability insurance? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock