Search the forum,

Discuss anton sprint problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheff paul

Having problems with Anton v2 giving low co2 readings,just got back from calibration but was having problems before any idea,s anyone.

I had loads of problems with anton analysers. They would rarely last over 6 months before a problem occurred.

I had the same, and kept checking it against my old Sprint xt. Eventually traced the fault to a broken probe, the tip had broken off.

Get them to change the sensors paul. had no end of grief with my Kane. they kept sending it back saying it was ok when in the wild it wasnt, so insisted on sensor replacement. still waiting for it to come back. under nice warm lab conditions it may be fine but i suppose if a sensors on its way out a bit of van chill or damp may well throw the readings.

Get them to change the sensors paul. had no end of grief with my Kane. they kept sending it back saying it was ok when in the wild it wasnt, so insisted on sensor replacement. still waiting for it to come back. under nice warm lab conditions it may be fine but i suppose if a sensors on its way out a bit of van chill or damp may well throw the readings.

Cheers Whyme gonna test it with a mates tomorrow I bet its the probe that's buggered

I've had the same issue, only had it calibrated and sensor replaced in March.
Not happy :(
called them said could be moisture on the sensor, with the cold weather.

Abc thats the get of jail free card. When analysing for a long period the filter can only absorb so much..Thus getting the sensor faces damp. domestic ones are mardy if you ever do commercial get one as much as you can afford.

my kane 250 went through 2 sensor in one yr, the 455 has been going great for 4 now no issues to date, touch wood.

I have discovered the Anton I have been using is giving too high co2 readings on oil boilers I have tested. Thinking I might get a Kane analyser.

I have discovered the Anton I have been using is giving too high co2 readings on oil boilers I have tested. Thinking I might get a Kane analyser.

Or just service the boilers and fit the correct nozzles? [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji379][emoji378][emoji377][emoji12]

Having problems with Anton v2 giving low co2 readings,just got back from calibration but was having problems before any idea,s anyone.

If this helps anyone,Clear plastic filter housing leaking air into it ,causing false low Co2 readings on every test. Sorted with new filter housing

My pump went after 6 months, replaced under guarantee but pain in the backside!! Tried adjusting a worcester combi which was well oversized so had to wait 10 minutes then take the reading and adjust quickly before the boiler cut out again!! Worcester reacon you can put hot water on for 10 minutes and do other stuff but boiler switches off after hot water is on and process starts again!!

I'm always finding boilers where co2 is well out and co too high. It freaks the anton out and kills the sensors more often then not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anton sprint problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock