Search the forum,

Discuss Anton analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

southcoastboile

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Has anyone tried taking apart one of these yet?

I have accidental sucked water into the machine 3 times now, each time I then have to take it to a repair centre. They have it for around 10 mins, say they have cleaned out the pump and charge me £35.

it can't be that hard to do but wouldn't want to mess around with it without knowing what to do first?

Three screws on the back, loads of little clear plastic tubes that you can clear of water, fan is sealled iirc, though its been a while, you can remove the cells to dry also.

When i accidentally did that to my sprint v2 Anton told me to remove it from its protective boot and stick it on top of the radiator, it seemed to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anton analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope someone can help. I’m hoping this isn’t a permanent problem. We’ve converted a gravity vented hot water system, into an unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi. I recently bought a house and the shower is leaking. I'm guessing it just needs the washers replaced. However, when I started to have a look I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock