Discuss Another, non paying, theiving swine!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I installed a shower tray, enclosure and cladding last month.

Quoted Labour @ £690
Materials @ £1227
Total: £1917

Customer payed up front for materials before job started no problem, Gave them the labour bill on completion of the job. Thought they were being a bit slow paying the outstanding amount, so I rang them up today.

Me: Good morning TFG plumbing and heating, how are you?
Custard: Fine thank you yourself?
Me: Good
(polite small talk over)
Me: would it be possible to settle your outstanding bill?
Custard: what bill? I have already payed you!!! (slightly angry)
(canned laughter)
Me: Ummmmmm no mrs, you have payed for your materials
custard: I cant get the money out until next week I will pay you then

So I promply typed out a remider, Including a file copy of the original quote (inc materials) for the job. Please pay within 7 days or I will take further action.

mines 2%, its the sheer gall of some people! what bill????????????? Iam frigging raving.

I can see another expanding foam moment coming on

Hate people like that. Wonder how they'd feel if it happened to them.

Hope you get your money mate, keep hassling them until they get so peed off they have to pay you.

How long do you guys wait? I invoiced one job in January and still no £££££

How long do you guys wait? I invoiced one job in January and still no £££££
Someone on here (I think it was Kay Jay) had a link to a really good lawyers letter that should make them realise you're not playing around.

I'm sure I've been told that in industry it can be 90days.

I've never had to press ppl before but I've never had to wait this long

pay within 7days, dont pay withing 28days and the **** hits the fan basically is what it says on my invoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Another, non paying, theiving swine!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock