Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Another newbie ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I'm steve from durham, currently doing some DIY on a loft conversion & was wondering if there is anyone in the durham city area who is able to give me a quote for fitting a new combi & disconnect the old back boiler :)

thanks

welcome stesh.
I am surprised croppie hasn't asked someone to pm you? Hope they have done so already though. Good luck

Welcome along mate, would love to come give you a quote but your over 5hours away so think I will have to pass on this one :)

If you talk nicely to SafeGasInstall, he may consider. He is a nice bloke but with Xmas round the corner, he may choose to stay ''local''.
I'm sure someone will pm you though. Good Luck & Merry Xmas

Welcome Stesh I hope someone on here can sort this out for you regards Turnpin

I would have bug you are 5h drive ! I could supply and fit boiler on the first visit if you wish just need some pictures if where you want boiler installs and what boiler you would like and We could install for you after 06/01/14 ! Let me know .
regards Stan

whereabouts in durham are you stesh i am in middlesbrough so its a little out my area but not too far...

I'm about 1 mile outside the city centre in gilesgate, I'm on with a loft conversion & was after a decent price to supply & fit a Baxi Duo-Tec 28 or 33HE in the loft. It's to be directly above all the old CH pipework, run a 3m flue & out the gable end. Also fit a boiler-mag & thermo valves etc
Drop me a PM if your interested :)
Cheers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Another newbie ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock