Discuss Another leaking unvented system! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

What cylinder is this? I don't recognise it and I don't see any pressure relief pipework for the heating? PG1 looks like its for the heating. Is there an expansion vessel for the heating somewhere? I can only see one for the water.

What cylinder is this? I don't recognise it and I don't see any pressure relief pipework for the heating? PG1 looks like its for the heating. Is there an expansion vessel for the heating somewhere? I can only see one for the water.
It's called a Latento. Attached is a better photo showing the pressure vessel. 35 litre volume. The way it works is that the thermal store holds 500 litres. This is what heats the water in the DHW and UFH coils. The boiler flow and return are also connected to the ufh manifold which is not in these photos but is in one I posted yesterday.

Attachments

• tank_top3.jpg
    tank_top3.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 13

Reply to Another leaking unvented system! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock