Search the forum,

Discuss angled screwdriver in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
can anyone recommend one for getting into gas valves on the likes of vaillant ecotecs and ideal logics ?? dont know why they have designed them like this but its a pain in the ye know what

I use a 1/4 drive bacho socket set with screw driver attachments

think the angled socket will do fine i already have a screwdriver i can use it with cheers guys

I have a rachet screwdiver set made by TENG OR TANG its the business great for removing any screws in blind spots ,HX etc

My mate has a bent screwdriver - van ran over it or something and occasionally it is the only thing that gets him out of a tricky situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to angled screwdriver in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to replace an old system boiler with a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive 627 system boiler, thats the one with the diverter valve so no...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into...
Replies
Views
I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock