Discuss Android gas rate app in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mountainman

I had a nice gas rate app on my iPhone bun now I'm on Android I can't seem to find an app that I like.
Any suggestions?

Have a search for gb-gas on android market, theyve got a few apps I use and theyre very good.

I had the gb-gas app on my iPhone but it doesn't seem to work on my HTC :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked my HTC, the apps I got are from Mr Combi. EOGB do a nice one for nozzle sizing too for any of you oily boys!

Just checked my HTC, the apps I got are from Mr Combi. EOGB do a nice one for nozzle sizing too for any of you oily boys!

Cheers mate, I just splashed the cash and the app is sound.

Set a wee spreadsheet up, with the right formula all you have to do is put either gas used in 2 mins or time to burn 1 cubic ft, and it will give you gas rate and HI

Set a wee spreadsheet up, with the right formula all you have to do is put either gas used in 2 mins or time to burn 1 cubic ft, and it will give you gas rate and HI

Very true, but I love gadgets.
So much so that I saw video demo of a vegetable chopper in Dunelm Mills today and I wanted one.
They were out of stock, I'm bereft!

calculator and brain works for me, hate progress and appy things, do a mistype and how will you recognise youve cocked up unless you use basic formulas and know what to expect.

Last edited by a moderator:
never used an app, just the calculator on my phone for me, theres a quick formula for working it out depending on which meter you have

amount of units used for 2min x 321, or 1066 divided by the amount of seconds it takes for 1 full revolution

its not spot on but pretty close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Android gas rate app in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
I
I've had my tado system in my new build for 5 years now and it's been fine. Yesterday morning I changed the batteries on the second floor...
Replies
Views
I have a Neura heat pump and my thermostat has failed (Theben RAM 797 b). I'm looking to replace it with another more modern one I can use with an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock